Central New York Books: Non-Fiction - Economics
- Local Government Revenue and Expenditure Forecasting: Dallas, Texas
by Roy Bahl.
(Syracuse Univ Metropolitan Studies, 1981).
Part of the series Syracuse University, Metropolitan Studies Program. Occasional Paper, No 49.
ISBN: 9992143649 (paperback) Try Amazon.com.
- The Property Tax and the Spatial Pattern of Growth Within Urban Areas
by William Joseph Beeman.
ISBN: 0874203163 Try Amazon.com.
- Response of State and Local Government Finances to Recession and Inflation: An Analysis of New York State and the City of Syracuse
by Lawrence P. Deboer.
ISBN: 9994250434 (paperback) Try Amazon.com.
- Demographics, Political Power and Economic Growth: Metropolitan Studies Program the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs, Syracuse, New York
by Douglas Holtz-Eakin.
(Syracuse Univ Metropolitan Studies, 1992).
ISBN: 9992215542 (paperback) Try Amazon.com.
- Privileged Goods: Commoditization and Its Impact on Environment and Society
by Jack P. Manno.
(CRC Press, 1999).
ISBN: 1566703905 (hardcover, 280 pages) Try Amazon.com.